- 2 sachets strawberry or cherry or lemon jelly
- 1 whipped cream
- 200g of Koukakis Farm strained yogurt 2%
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Individual cups
- Prepare one sachet of jelly according to package directions. Fill the cups with jelly two fingers height. Place the cups in the refrigerator to freeze.
- Prepare the cream according to package directions. Prepare the other sachet of jelly according to package directions and then add in the whipped cream. Add yoghurt to the mixture and vibrate with mixer for 2-3 minutes. At this point, you can add chopped fruit of your choice.
- Once the jelly is well frozen in the cups, fill those with our cream. Place all cups back in the refrigerator and let them freeze for at least 4-5 hours before serving.
- To serve, immerse the cups in hot water for 10 seconds and then turn those on our plates. Our dessert ready to enjoy!